Student Spotlight: Ella Piergiovanni

Back to Article
Back to Article

Student Spotlight: Ella Piergiovanni

Olivia Moase, Staff Writer

Ella Piergiovanni, a student, here at Greer High School is very involved with where she goes to church, Lifesong Church. So, I asked her a few questions about why she does what she does.

When asked what she loves most about being involved with the church, Ella said, “Being able to brighten someone’s day, help them carry a burden, and sharing the gospel with others brings me joy like nothing else. Every single person is so important and has such an amazing story to tell! Being able to walk alongside people, talk to them, and learn from them is such a humbling experience.”

She also stated that her absolute favorite things she has done at church is lead worship “Getting to sing praises to God and also help to lead others to Jesus is the best and most fulfilling feeling ever.  For me to get to worship and do it every week is truly a blessing.”

Ella says that she recommends others to become more invested in their church. “Serving in church is such a special thing and it truly can impact someone’s life. Being involved with your church helps teach you how to love and communicate with all different people in your community.”

What motivates Ella to serve every week in church is her bible. “I know that sharing the gospel with people all around me is the best way to lead people.” She is  more motivated by the sacrifice that Jesus made for everyone on the cross. “Christ calls me to serve others for His kingdom and that is exactly how I want to live my life,” she added.