Spirit Week 2018 at Greer High

Back to Article
Back to Article

Spirit Week 2018 at Greer High

Taylor Williams and Anna Allen, Staff Writers

Monday- No school, but there is a lunch at Clock Express from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. There is also our Powderpuff game at Dooley Field from 4-5:30(junior vs senior girls playing football). The entry fee for this game is $5. Pelican’s snoballs will be sold during the game. Also at Dooley Field, there will be Movie Night from 7-9 for a cost of $5.

Tuesday- Meme/Vine day.

Zaxby’s nibblers will be sold at lunch for $3, along with all Jacket Cart Snacks being $1. There  is also a volleyball $5 buyout during 1st block. After school, from 6-9, there will be a Truck or Treat held in the student parking lot.

Wednesday- Way Back Wednesday.

Chick-fil-a sandwichs at lunch for $6 and also Chipwiches for $3. There will be a dodgeball buy out for $5 if you plan to attend. After school there will be a Sk80’s skate night at Taylor’s Rollersports from 6-8. The cost to enter is $8.

Thursday- Jersey Thursday.

Zaxby’s Nibblers at lunch for $3. Also, the Jacket Snack Cart where all snacks are $1. During 4th block, there will be a lip sync battle that students can either participate in for $16 or get out of class and see for $8. The lip sync battle gives students a chance to show off their dancing and lip singing skills. After school, there will be the annual Tiger Burn from 5-6 at Dooley Field. Kickin’ Pig BBQ will be sold during the tiger burn.

Friday- Farmer Friday.

Rosie’s Hot Dogs will be sold during lunch for $4 along with Chipwiches for $3. There will be a pep rally during 4th block. Before the football game there will be tailgating in the lower lot at Dooley Field starting at 5:30. The Black Out Game will be at Dooley Field against Blur Ridge. Kickoff will be at 7:30 p.m.

Hat passes will be sold Wednesday-Friday for $2 each day.